Working at Yungu School
Yungu School is a K12 school established by Alibaba partners. Our great team of educators and engineers is working together to bring out the best of every child and to help more children to benefit from high quality education and blending wisdom and civilizations of both East and West. Our passion for re-imagining education informs what we do every day, whether that's designing the various curriculum and projects to meet the growth needs of our students, connecting with parents and students to learn how we can meet their needs, building innovative technology tools for the school, or recruiting the best talent for our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Participate in the curriculum design of English subject
2. Plan, organize, and provide instruction in English that meet school standards
3. Provide instruction that is consistent and coordinated with school’s instructional program so as to ensure that students meet and exceed learning targets
4. Develop and deliver lesson plans that utilize a broad range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies
5. Address all aspects of communication through appropriate instruction that develops each student’s ability to read, write, speak, and listen in the appropriate content area
6. Administer academic and language assessments for the purpose of evaluating student progress for meeting academic learning targets and progress in language acquisition
7. Adapt curriculum to provide individual, small group, and/or remedial instruction as to meet the needs of individual students and subgroups of students
8. Employ a variety of proven, research-based techniques and strategies for effective classroom management, lesson planning, active student engagement, and instructional delivery to meet different aptitudes and interests of students
9. Provide a nurturing and supportive learning environment that encourages student responsibility and incorporates challenging instructional strategies
10. Design and deliver English related optional courses as needed Supervises students in out-of-class activities during the assigned working day.
1. Native English Speaker
2. At least 3+ years of experience in teaching English as the second language. Experience in teaching K-12 is preferred.
3. Graduate degree or graduate certificate in ESL
4. English Degree plus/including Teaching Degree /PGCE or recognized equivalent strongly preferred
5. Teaching experience in China is a plus.
6. A sensitivity to the development stages and well-being of ELLs
7. The ability to incorporate current technology into the classroom environment
8. The ability to adapt to changing work priorities and maintain flexible working hours
1. Enthusiasm for English language. Avid reader.
2. Open, optimistic and creative
3. Ability to inspire children and adults with an enthusiasm for learning.
4. Strong desire in continuous personal and professional growth
5. Strong ability to work with a diversity of individuals and groups
6. Strong ability to establish and maintain constructive relationships
7. Support our school’s share vision and common goals regarding English education
Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Participates in the art education curriculum design.
2.Teaches knowledge and skills in art, including crafts, drawing, painting, lettering, design, commercial art, art history, and/or three dimensional art to primary and secondary students
3.Provides instruction by which students develop aesthetic concepts and appreciations and the ability to make qualitative judgments about art.
4.Provides individual and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of students with varying intellectual and artistic abilities, and to accommodate a variety of instructional activities.
5.Evaluates each student’s performance and growth in knowledge and aesthetic understandings, and prepares progress reports.
6.Supervises students in out-of-class activities during the assigned working day.
1.Native English Speaker
2.Current and Valid Teacher Certificate of home country.
3.Bachelor’s or Graduate degree with major in Art
4.At least two year’s successful teaching experience in art education
5.Proven ability to collaborate with teachers regarding student learning.
6.Knowledge of best practice for Teaching and learning. Up to date knowledge of current learning strategies. Professional understanding of the educational needs of children.
7.The ability to adapt to changing work priorities and maintain flexible working hours
1.Enthusiasm for art
2.Open, optimistic and creative
3.Ability to inspire children and adults with an enthusiasm for learning.
4.Strong desire in continuous personal and professional growth
5.Strong ability to work with a diversity of individuals and groups
6.trong ability to establish and maintain constructive relationships
7.Support our school’s share vision and common goals regarding art education